Terms & Conditions
- Fourteen (14) days or more prior to the start date of your Lucas Oil School of Racing or Lucas Formula Car Race Series program, you can reschedule or cancel without penalty.
- If you choose to reschedule, your payment will be applied toward your new program. You do not have to commit to a new date when you notify us that you wish to reschedule.
- If you choose to cancel, we will issue you a refund via the method of payment you used to register (credit card, check, etc.) or a refund check will be issued.
- Within fourteen (14) days of the start of your scheduled program you can reschedule without penalty, but a refund will not be issued.
- If Lucas Oil School of Racing cancels a program, we will reschedule you to another program or issue you a full refund.
- Full Season prepay discounts are Non-Refundable, however, any pro rata unused portion may be used for future school credit.
- Request for credit on purchases made prior to special discount pricing or coupon offers may only be applied to school credit for future purchases.
Damage Liability Policy
- Drivers operating/driving Lucas Oil School of Racing vehicles are responsible for any and all damages to the vehicle and property, regardless of how damage occurs, whether from fault of my own or someone else.
- For the Basic 2-Day, Lucas Oil School of Racing covers the cost above $4,000.00 for the first incident. For any subsequent incidents, Lucas Oil School of Racing covers the cost above $7,000.
- For Advanced 2-Day and the Lucas Oil Formula Car Race Series, Lucas Oil School of Racing covers the cost above $7,000 for the first incident, and that limit can rise for subsequent incidents, up to and including the replacement cost of the race car.
- Any amount of damage to a vehicle or property may result in missing time on track and possibly being dismissed from the school with no refund.