You will drive our Lucas Oil Ray GR-RSC Formula Cars, receive coaching from our instructors, and learn from our expert panelists about managing your career in motorsports. It’s not just a Shootout, it’s three days of professional training.
Drivers must be actively competing in a recognized karting organization, real-world or sim racing series, have no prior competitive open-wheel road racing “racing” experience, and must successfully complete a Basic 2-Day program.
HOW TO EARN A SPOT
- Drivers must submit an online application (linked below) and racing resume by August 31, 2019 for consideration.
- Drivers must have completed a Basic 2-Day program by November 19, 2019. The Lead Instructor of your school will determine within one week of your program if you are accepted into the Shootout. At that point, you may officially enter the December 10-12 event online or by phone.
- Shootout Entry Fee must be paid to secure your spot. Shootout Entry Fee is $4,999.
HOW TO WIN
- Be Fast! But seriously, be PREPARED.
- All Entrants are allowed to practice and compete in as many Lucas Oil School of Racing Schools and Race Series events in 2019 leading up to the Shootout as they wish.