Race Car Mechanic / Race Transport Driver Position*
Seeking a unique, Qualified Race Car Mechanic / Transport Truck Driver
Can you meet the following requirements? Pay with benefits consummate with experience
- Experienced race car mechanic
- Assist team in performing routine maintenance on fleet of 20 open wheel cars at our shop in Port Richey, FL
- Travel to and from scheduled events
- Drive race transport to event location(s)
- Valid Class A CDL with 3 years’ experience required
- Driver must have a clean MVR – Must be able to pass all DOT Drug and alcohol tests – With no more than one moving violation within the past three(3) years
- Pass a background check
- DOT approved medical examination
- NON-Smoker at least 25 years of age in order to comply with insurance requirements.
- Neat and Professional appearance
- Mechanically Inclined
- Must be able to work in the United States
- Read and speak the English language
- In accordance with Section 391.11 (subpart B, paragraph 2) of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Drivers must be willing to assist in activities necessary on site with equipment and Company vehicles; also perform all reasonable work assignments as requested when not driving.
- Follow company guidelines in regard to acceptable conduct when dealing with customers, fellow employees and the motoring public.
*Please note that you will not be driving a truck every day or weeks at a time
Please attach your resume to the form below
Email to: email@example.com
Telephone calls for employment opportunities are NOT accepted !