Nestled in the northwest corner of Connecticut, Lime Rock Park, New England’s Road Racing Home, has been hosting professional and amateur racing since opening in 1957. Don’t let its size fool you; Lime Rock Park is a challenging and technical track with a high average lap speed.
Basic 2-Day highlights:
- 2 Day program vs. 3 or 4 Day like our competitors
- Saves time & money by being out of the office or away from home for less days
- Less Travel costs
- Programs available at all the great tracks in the U.S.
- 2.5 hours of track time each day. Same or more than our competitors
- Arrive & Drive. All inclusive, includes suit and helmet
- Instruction from current and previous racing champions
- Learn proper car placement for every corner at every track
- Proper techniques for maximum braking and corner entry
- Learn proper passing techniques thru on-track practice drills
- Practice starts and race so you are ready for your first competition
- In-car video and data included at end of school