Nestled in the northwest corner of Connecticut, Lime Rock Park, New England’s Road Racing Home, has been hosting professional and amateur racing since opening in 1957. Don’t let its size fool you; Lime Rock Park is a challenging and technical track with a high average lap speed.
Lapping Day highlights:
- Minimum of three (3) 30-minute sessions per day
- Arrive & Drive, everything is included
- Programs available at all the great tracks in the U.S.
- Instructors are current and past professional racers and champions
- Data and video debrief sessions with instructor are available
- Additional lapping sessions available