1st Place Champion
– $100,000 Driver Development Award, to be applied toward a full-season in the 2019 Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship with John Cummiskey Racing*
– Lucas Oil School of Racing branded driving suit
– Lucas Oil School of Racing Nomex undershirt
– Champion’s trophy
– Champion’s name on the Lucas Oil Formula Car Race Series perpetual plaque
– One-day test in a USF2000 or F4 car
– Lucas Oil Formula Car Race Series Nomex undershirt
– 2nd place trophy
– Lucas Oil Formula Car Race Series Nomex shirt
– 3rd place trophy
*Eligibility requirements for Lucas Oil Formula Car Championship Driver Development Award:
1. Driver may re-pay for 2018 Lucas Oil Formula Car Championship Series (Cost $46,899). Drivers looking to pay race-by-race can buy in to eligibility for Driver Development Award with a non-refundable deposit of $7,500, paid prior to first Race Event.
2. Not have competed in any higher level car racing series.
3. Successfully come up with the balance of funding for USF2000 Championship campaign with John Cummiskey Racing (estimated $150,000 – $200,000 additional budget required)
4. Meet USF2000 driver eligibility requirements.
These requirements are guidelines. Determination of eligibility is at the sole discretion of Lucas Oil School of Racing.