Drivers earn points in each of the two races per Race Event. Their season end points position is based on their best 7 Race Events (lowest aggregate Race Event points are dropped).
– $100,000 Driver Development Award, to be applied toward a full-season in the 2019 Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship with John Cummiskey Racing*
– Lucas Oil School of Racing branded driving suit
– Lucas Oil School of Racing Nomex undershirt
– Champion’s trophy
– Champion’s name on the Lucas Oil Formula Car Race Series perpetual plaque
– One-day test in a USF2000 or F4 car
– Lucas Oil Formula Car Race Series Nomex undershirt
– 2nd place trophy
– Lucas Oil Formula Car Race Series Nomex shirt
– 3rd place trophy
*Eligibility requirements for Lucas Oil Formula Car Championship Driver Development Award (UPDATED 3/22):
1. Not have competed in any racing series higher than the Cooper Tires USF2000 or F4 Championships.
2. Meet USF2000 driver eligibility requirements.
These requirements are guidelines. Determination of eligibility is at the sole discretion of Lucas Oil School of Racing. Please contact Lucas Oil School of Racing with any questions.