Want more track time? We all do! Whether you are looking for seat time and coaching from our professional race proven instructors or for some individualized one on one coaching, Lucas Oil School of Racing has you covered. Note: Lucas Oil School of Racing offers an included limited liability damage policy for all programs. Click here to read our policies.
Prior to participating in their first Advanced Lapping program, drivers must successfully complete a Basic 2-Day program. We also welcome drivers who have completed the following programs:
- Allen Berg Racing School Three Day Program, or better;
- Bertil Roos 3 Day Road Racing School, or better;
- Bob Bondurant Forza Motorsport Grand Prix Road Racing 3 Day, or better;
- Sim Raceway Performance Driving Center Formula 3 Racing School, Stage 2, or better;
- Skip Barber Three Day Racing School, or better
Or hold a current SCCA Regional Competition License, a NASA Regional Competition License, or similar, or have significant and documented racing or race car testing experience.
These requirements are general guidelines Any exceptions to these requirements is at the sole discretion of Lucas Oil School of Racing.